Friday, August 8, 2014

10 Months After

-Aqil Zafri-Zihnie Naeil-Dinie Zikri-

I have been wanting to write a post for so long but keep on procrastinating till today, alhamdulillah Allah have given me a chance to write at least something. Well, the truth is I myself has forgotten my own URL so urmmmm yeah let's continue with our story.

Looking at my previous post, it was 8th of September 2013 and today is exactly 10 months after! How fast time flies right? Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah. I passed my Professional 1 this time with flying colours alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for giving me the taste of success. Few more weeks and we will start our journey as a second year medical student, insyaAllah. 

Of course in these past 10 months, lots and lots of things happened and it is impossible for me to write every single thing down. BUT maybe, if I am hardworking enough, I'll post about few memorable one before it will be hidden somewhere deep in my brain. 

Alhamdulillah, today I got new shoes and 2 pairs of shirts and also a book from my dad. Bought the shoes because 2 of my shoes need some mending to do so my dad thought I need a new one and you couldn't say no if one offer to buy a brand new shoes right? Well actually I did say no for a few times but after a while I thought, hmmm why not? 

Okay, tomorrow my parents and I will be going to Penang to attend a wedding and also visit Pak Teh family, my dad's younger brother. It has been a few years since I met them and we will start our journey at 4.30 am tomorrow! That's what my dad said but we'll see how tomorrow. I am planning not to sleep, afraid that I might wake up late tomorrow. A lecture early in the morning from your dad is so not welcoming you know.

That's all for now. Till I write again, insyaAllah. 
May peace be upon you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment