Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Study Week #2

During the second week of study week, I started studying full time in surau. Since the surau is only few steps away from my room so there is not much difference anyway. There are few other people studying in the surau with me as well and what I want to highlight in this post is this unique rempeyek Ainul gave me. I am not a big fan of rempeyek but I do love eating one. Why am I talking like this right now? Okay, so the last time I ate rempeyek was the one given by my BM teacher. She is such a dear teacher and I miss her so. I did not have the chance to take picture of the rempeyek she gave us which is unique as well because it is made mainly of groundnuts that you can't see any part of the flour. Getting back to Ainul's rempeyek, it is so cute and tasty as well! Dear Ainul who I know won't be reading this entry, I love the rempeyek so much so please ask Ummi to bring more rempeyek next time okay =)

- Ainul's rempeyek -

No comments:

Post a Comment