Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Study Week #3

This thing does not really happen during the study week. It was during the weekend when we have only 2 papers left which is MCQ. There was a carnival organized by TV9 in Masjid Kubang Kerian which is only walking distance from USM. To be honest, everywhere is walking distance since we have a very healthy lifestyle here that we walked everywhere except for place such as KB Mall or the airport. Giler?

Anyway, there was a talk by Prof Muhaya and we planned to go to the pillow talk session as it sound more private and thought that we'll be closer to her. However, I don't know how I totally forgot about the carnival the night before. I slept in the surau and woke up during Subuh just to continue my sleep in the room. Naem woke me up around 7 and asked me whether I wanna go and I just answered we'll go later. In reality, I didn't understand what she was talking about and all I wanted to do at that time was to continue my sleep. 

I didn't remember what time we finally start walking. Off we went with Tasnim feeling so excited to meet Prof Muhaya. I brought a book written by Prof Muhaya so that I can ask for her signature. We were late as expected. We joined the "Tanyalah Ustazah" programme but since there were so many people, they still haven't start recording by the time we arrived.We got the backseats. Served us right. Eventhough Prof Muhaya seemed so small from our view but alhamdulillah the audio is clear and loud enough. Still, in the end I did not manage to get her signature as there were so many people.

- the fan - 

- proof that we were there -

No comments:

Post a Comment